At some point, the paper is going to strangle you.
There is only so much room for that growing collection of paper and records. You will need to find a better way to store and maintain your important documents.
You could just move it all offsite to a local storage facility, but then you won’t have easy access to your documents when you need them.
AST Records Management can safely store your office records while, at the same time, provide you with accessibility to your important documents.
Safe, Reliable, Easy Access System
Our Records Management System provides the technology, security and safety you need when you move your important documents to an offsite location.
The system includes:
- Bar Coding Tracking – our advanced bar code scanning system allows you to keep track of every box.
- Chain of Custody – provides you with a receipt on delivery, and ensures that your records are secure and have restricted public access.
- Records Management Database – we use O'Neil Management Software as our records management database and system. It allows us to we monitor all records at the carton, file, and document level.
- Online and On-Site Account Access – You can log on at any time to view records or manage your account. Or you can visit us and view your records in our designated access room. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Inventory Control – we will generate reports periodically to update you on the current status and location of all your records.
Personalized ‘Human’ Service
When you need to reach us, you will not be left alone to navigate some complicated online platform.
No, we believe in giving you access to a real human being who is trained to help you with whatever problem or question you have.
Before you decide, look around. We’re sure you’re going to find our pricing to be very competitive. We have low monthly minimums, and reasonable rates for pick-up and delivery. Plus, there is no additional delivery charge for extra distance or larger box sizes.
Still thinking of self-storage?
Remember with AST, you only pay for the space you need.